While love comes in all forms, the kind that involves toe-curling, fireworks-exploding orgasms is on our minds this...
BEGINNERS GUIDE TO BUTT PLUGS
The ultra-sensitive nerve endings in your anus can be a source of incredible pleasure with the right sex toys.
There are many toys out there, but when it comes to anal play, a butt plug is one of the best options. It gives you everything you need for an amazing experience in the form of a sturdy, tried and tested design.
What’s more is that butt plugs come in many shapes and sizes. So you’re likely to find one that is exactly the kind of thing to make your heart race.
What should I know before purchasing a butt plug?
An important point you should keep in mind when it comes to butt plugs is the design. Make sure the toy you choose has a flared, or wide base. A flared base keeps your butt plug from accidentally slipping too far up your anus.
Although you can use a butt plug on its own, it would be uncomfortable. Good quality lube is recommended to make the experience much easier on your anus and will let you enjoy it for longer. Remember though that you should only use water-based lubricants with silicone toys.
Beyond having the right equipment, also prepare yourself. Good hygiene is a must for a great experience, which can include small things like trimming your fingernails and shaving.
Butt plugs vs. other anal toys
What many people wonder is why choose a butt plug over other anal sex toys, even dildos? Although you can use any toy that is suited for the job, a butt plug is designed specifically to be inserted into your anus without getting lost or causing damage.
So especially for beginners, it’s a wonderful toy that ensures a good, safe time, every time.
How do I get the plug in and take it out?
Before getting started, you will want to wash the butt plug first and make sure it is clean, as well as get yourself ready with a shower or with wet wipes. Then follow these steps:
1. Foreplay: This helps you or your partner relax which is extremely important. Without being relaxed, your anus will be too tense for anything to easily go in. Foreplay can also help you prepare your anus by massaging and fingering it.
2. Lube: As mentioned earlier, use lube and lots of it. This will help you get the butt plug in much easier and make the whole experience more erotic.
3. Insertion. Press the tip of the plug against your anus and then very gradually increase the pressure until it slides in and up to the base.
4. Remove slowly. When you’re ready, you can remove the plug by gently pulling it until it is completely out.
5. You need to understand your body and prepare yourself properly with safety tips so that you can enjoy a safe anal experience with a butt plug, every time.
After a great experience with your toy, it’s time to clean up and store it away for next time. Soak your butt plug in warm soapy water or use a special sex toy cleaner. Then dab it dry with a towel or leave it to air dry before storing it away somewhere cool and safe.
Your booty deserves the best
For anyone who is interested in backdoor fun, from beginners to experts, a butt plug is one of the best sex toys. It is simple but effective and is not difficult to use or maintain. With the wide variety of butt plugs available, you can also build your own personal collection or find the one that’s exactly to your liking.