Deep sensual massages are perfect to end a long day or begin an exciting night. Whether you love giving or receiving a satisfying massage, massage oils can help you make it a special occasion every time. Besides being a romantic and sensual activity, massages are also therapeutic. They can help prevent and reduce anxiety and stress. You will be doing wonders to your health and your partner’s wellbeing to incorporate massages into your bedroom activities. Curious? Read more...
Massages are also great at improving your muscle and joint health. This is especially important if you enjoy playing sports or having a rough time in bed. Relaxed and healthy muscles will drastically improve performance.
What types of massages oils are there?
● Oil – This is one of the most common substances used for massages. It is remarkably silky and smooth, making it a wonderful addition to any massage. With just a little oil your hands will be gliding over your partner’s body.
● Gel – This is slightly thicker than your usual oils, which means a more sensual experience that may also last a bit longer. Gel is ideal for a kinky body to body massage.
● Wax – This is the thickest of them all but incredibly silky and nourishing. It is definitely one of the sexier choices when it comes to a deep massage that’s wonderfully scented as well.
You will also find many different scents and even flavours when it comes to massage oil. This will add an aromatic element to an already romantic experience. If you’re looking for the best oil for a massage, the truth is you can go with any oil, gel or wax. Each one will certainly deliver a satisfying experience.
Tips for a better massage
1. Set the mood – Light a few candles, play some slow music and wear something naughty.
2. Focus on erogenous zones – These are the areas of your body that are extra sensitive to touch, like nipples, neck and inner thighs. If you’re giving your partner a massage, then make sure to spend a lot of time on these areas.
3. Add some blindfolds – Make every touch your partner experiences even more intense by blindfolding them. That way, they will only be able to focus on the wonderful treatment you’re giving them.
4. Test before use – Use a small amount of the massage oil on your skin to make sure you or your partner are not allergic to it. If your skin or your partner’s skin experiences irritation, then stop and wash off the oil with warm water.
Order from the best in South Africa
We’re one of South Africa’s oldest, most reputable and top online sex stores. Our vibrant collection of massage oils and other sexual wellbeing products comes from a deep understanding of what our clients need and want. We’re sure you’ll find something to satisfy every muscle in your body.